Tonight, I will be wheels up and headed out west for the Christmas holiday. Traveling around this time of year can always be extremely stressful, and trust me when I say I’ve have my fair share of stories (hello, truck fire and freak ice storms). While there’s much I cannot control, I do my best to ensure that I will be equipped for what could be a long day/night ahead. Therefore, I’ve compiled a glimpse of some of my carry-on travel necessities with everything from the comfiest of scarves, to the ever-important phone charger.
Bag (I love longchamp’s version here)
- Cashmere Socks (these ones are the best)
- Blanket Scarf
- Hand lotion (for the softest hands)
- Perfume (roll-on is the easiest to travel with)
- Face Wipes
- Lip Balm (I live or die by eos)
- Headphones (glam meets jam with these)
Wishing you safe travels to wherever the holidays may bring you this year!